Business Growth/Building Strategic Partnerships
- Headed critical and urgent strategic efforts to grow Pfizer Europe revenue by several billion dollars to combat loss of patent exclusivity by conceptualizing an entirely new business and driving implementation planning.
- Grew Credit Suisse Private Banking/Wealth Management business by an incremental $300 million AUM over 3 quarters, by targeting key underserved communities with innovative marketing strategies.
- Led efforts to justify and communicate growth strategies for two business units amounting to $200+ million revenue for Wolters Kluwer.
- Designed unique $100 million public/private partnership model for digital distribution of all domestic public media content, both audio and video for National Public Radio.
- Justified divestment of a service business for Zoetis through financial analysis, customer and salesforce interviews and competitive study.
- Negotiated deals for Malaysian conglomerate, YTL Communications Sdn Bhd, totaling over US$50 million with Foxconn, Samsung and a number of other software and hardware companies.
- Analyzed the use of digital new media content and related technologies in public media for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, in order to determine how to support the general public, teachers and students in the future.
- Provided PMO services for Pfizer North America across all BUs launching digital marketing efforts for their brands. Ensured transfer of knowledge, understanding of best practices, support of internal and external technology integration and analysis of results.
- Developed strategies for growing under-penetrated markets for CEO and Board of Trustees of Northwestern Mutual.
Product Strategy, Marketing & Management
- Researched and recommended product marketing strategy for hyper-scale hardware business for Dell. Work involved primary, secondary and competitive research.
- Researched and recommended product offering for wearable-related technology for Samsung. Work involved primary, secondary and competitive research.
- Managed all aspects of online subscription and ecommerce store launch for user-generated video company owned by Hewlett-Packard including business strategy, product definition, deal negotiation and online marketing.
- Determined optimal service offerings for Lowe’s Home Improvement to augment their retail product offerings and differentiate itself in a crowded competitive space.
Global Organization Design/Operations Improvement
- Designed new $500+ million and 1000-person shared services organization from conceptualization to execution across developed and emerging markets for Pfizer. Work involved developing business cases and strategies, providing global project and stakeholder management, crafting and running workshops globally, financial modeling, and change management.
- Recommended ideal organizational and operational models for $60+ million CIA venture capital fund, In-Q-Tel. Analyzed models of success of over 60 venture capital firms to determine ideal structure for client.
- Defined opportunities, identified companies and analyzed business and technical aspects of innovative clean technologies for deployment throughout Wal-Mart operations. Involved active management of Wal-Mart stakeholders to define the problem to be addressed, marketing of opportunities to multiple constituencies, and critical analysis of companies that may service Wal-Mart.
- Sourced key hires for CustomInk, a $50M custom goods design and printing startup to grow its organization to the next level.